Some tips for getting the size right:
1. All our sneakers are true to the sizes in the size chart.
2. We consider EU sizes only.
3. Wide/Broad feet: Please choose one size up from your usual size for low-tops and high-tops
4. Flat feet: 7-10 insoles are removable. You can use your own insoles for comfort.
5. The current size chart does not include half sizes. We suggest you select the shoe size based on the length closest to your footbed length measurement.
Measure your feet (Footbed length):
Place the back of your foot on a piece of paper and draw a line from the tip of your biggest finger to the tip of your heel to measure.
Match this with our size chart and choose your size.
SNEAKER SIZE CHART
UNISEX TEES - SIZE CHART (inches)